Reader Question:

i am split up using my kid’s daddy for a few decades, and then he could be watching someone else. We made a blunder back then. How can I get him back?


Dr. Wendy Walsh’s Solution:

You can’t “get” him back. You can only program him you’re a genuine, loyal and loving mama to his son or daughter. And you may simply tell him how you feel about him – with love, remorse and intense honesty.

What he really does with that information is doing him. May very well not get their cardiovascular system but you’ll get his value, therefore the biggest champion will be child who you are both now associated with forever.

No guidance or psychotherapy information: This site does not supply psychotherapy advice. The Site is supposed only for use by people on the lookout for common info of great interest for dilemmas people may deal with as individuals as well as in relationships and relevant subject areas. Content material isn’t designed to change or serve as replacement for professional assessment or service. Contained findings and views should not be misunderstood as certain counseling guidance.